These classes are an informal continuation of the temporarily closed Manchester A.T. Teacher Training School and offer:
- a friendly and supportive environment for teachers
- CPD hours for new teachers (including the option to attend as a post-graduate student)
- a traditional training environment for trainee teachers (with the permission of their course director)
- experience and preparation for those considering training as a teacher in the future
- an opportunity for advanced study for enthusiastic pupils
Regular teachers include Peter Bloch, Malcolm Williamson (the Director of MATTS for 16 years, 2001-2017), Liz Hulse, Pauline Leng, Sue Fleming - and many, many more - and we host occasional visits by notable senior teachers from further afield.
The class runs on up to 40 weeks each year (with breaks for the usual holidays) and teachers and pupils are welcome to attend as and when they wish without notice. Pupils new to these classes are requested to check with me before their first visit.
These classes will continue in their current form after the re-opening of the Manchester professional training course for teachers in April 2020.
4 Chapel Lane
Private lessons and classes with Peter Bloch in Wilmslow, Cheshire, and Greater Manchester Alexander Technique class for teachers and advanced students.