If you are having difficulty logging into the Members Area follow the steps below.
Your Login Details
- You should have been sent a Username and password (=Login Details) by the Office Team. You will need these to log into the Member Area of the website.
- Once you have your Login Details you can log in to your User Account at an early opportunity to change your password to something that is easily remembered by you but is also secure.
- Once you have changed your password we will not know what it is. However, if you forget it, you can request a new one by emailing us at email@example.com.
How to log in
- The website address is currently alexandertechnique.co.uk
- You can access the Member Area login page by clicking the button "Members' sign in" near the top left of the page.
- The User Login screen should now appear. You should put in your Username and Password and click the Log in button.
- The Members Area menu option should now appear below the main menuand the Teacher Login button changes to a Log Out button.
- If you’ve forgotten your Login Details you can get help from the website by clicking the Request New Password link: https://alexandertechnique.co.uk/user/password
- Even if you have forgotten your Username, provided you know your email address you can get a new password and reminder.
- Put in the email address or Username and then just click the "Submit" button.
- The site will send you a forgotten-password email. It will tell you your Username and will give you a long link (=password reset link) which will enable you to log into the website.
- Click that link, or copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser and navigate to it that way.
- You’ll now see the Reset Password page. It tells you your Username and how long you’ve got before your special password reset link expires. Don’t delay – log in now and get the job done.
- When you click the link you are logged into your account. You should now put your new password in. You have to put it in twice (the aim is to confirm it, to make sure you haven’t mistyped it first time around).
- Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the save button. Otherwise your password will not change.