I have suffered back pain for a long time and the last 15 years have been a merry-go-round of doctors, drugs and complementary therapies. At the end of my second Alexander session I started to ease into the process. I followed my teacher's instructions between sessions, and found I could focus on my body, its movements and its tensions. It now seems possible to be free of pain and my usual cocktail of painkillers is no longer necessary. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the technique.
Why choose a STAT-approved Training Course?
STAT Training Courses promise:
- High quality of standards guaranteed by STAT
- Training based on the original work handed down by F M Alexander
- Opportunity to benefit from STAT student membership
- Individual moderation offered to all student members of STAT
- Training leading to a qualification to practise as a teacher
- Full STAT membership eligibility upon a STAT-Certified graduation
- All STAT teachers are entitled to use the qualification MSTAT after their name and the STAT Collective Mark
For more information on student benefits click here. For information on the individual Training Courses click on each title below.
N.B. Graduates not previously registered as STAT student members or graduates from non-STAT courses can apply to join STAT provided they meet the standards required via a rigorous assessment procedure.
Click on each course for more information