I am relieved to be out of pain and to have found a technique that works for me. I hadn’t appreciated when I first started lessons how much of a positive impact the Alexander Technique would have in other areas of my life. Considering I only started Alexander Technique lessons for back pain, this has been an unexpected bonus!
Head Leeds Again!
STAT Conference Leeds Trinity University 21 – 23 July, 2017
Don’t miss the early bird deadline of 15th January 2017
- book and pay your deposit of £50.00 before that
Please find all the information you will need to book for this conference on the website above.
- The conference will be opened with a talk by Herbert Steger, Chair of the Austrian Society
- Lee Warren will host a Cabaret on Friday evening
- There will be a variety of great workshops
- There will also be work exchange and a ceilidh on Saturday night with award winning musicians
- The AGM will be on Saturday afternoon, followed by the Memorial Lecture with Ilana Machover
Please refer to the Conference Booking documents for more information and for a full description of workshops
The early bird deadline is the 15th January 2017
and the closing date for booking is 12th May 2017
You can download the booking forms by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please email Pat Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org