During the temporary closure of the Manchester Alexander Teacher Training School (MATTS) these Thursday morning classes offer:
- A friendly and supportive environment for teachers
- CPD hours for new teachers (including the option to attend as a post-graduate student)
- A traditional training environment for trainee teachers (with the permission of their course director)
- Experience and preparation for those considering training as a teacher in the future
- An opportunity for advanced study for enthusiastic students*
Do come and join us!
We hope that MATTS will re-open in 2019. Please contact Peter Bloch for more information and to register your interest in training as a teacher.
*Students who have already had a good number of individual lessons are usually welcome to join our class - please contact me to discuss.